₹8,500.0014% off ₹8,500.0014% off
- Voltage: DC 3.7V
- Current: 0.8A
- Motor diameter: 7mm, Motor length: 20mm
- Propeller length: 55mm, One propeller is CW and other is CCW
- Package Include 2 x Motor, 2 x Propeller Note: when you install the propeller, press and hold the back of the motor to prevent damage to the motor.
- Material: CNC Aluminum alloy, carbon glass fiber rod
- Mounting rod diameter: 4mm
- Lead of rod: 14 cm.
- GPS plate diameter: 40 mm.
- Base plate diameter: 35 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 16-35mm
- Weight: 20g
- Colour: Anodised black
The NEO-M8N GPS module: high-performance, accurate, and reliable. Advanced technology, compact design. Excellent sensitivity, fast positioning. Supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou. Global compatibility. Ideal for navigation, tracking. Reliable and precise positioning.
- No. of Channels: 48CH
- Antenna Gain: 2db
- Frequency: 5.8G
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL Auto
- 48 CH compatible with all FPV 5.8g receivers.
- 5.8G 600mW 40 Channels AV wireless FPV transmitter
- Super small 200mA current for 600mW wireless transmitter power.
- 600mW transmitter power assure 5KM distance in open area,
- APM 2.8 is an open-source autopilot module for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
- It is versatile, reliable, and affordable for hobbyists, researchers, and commercial operators.
- It supports various types of drones, planes, copters, and rovers.
- APM 2.8 runs on the ArduPilot firmware, which is constantly evolving with a large community of contributors and users worldwide.
- It allows for creating custom missions, waypoints, and behaviors.
- A user-friendly ground station software can monitor real-time telemetry and logs.