APM 2.8 Flight Controller with Built-in Compass
- APM 2.8 is an open-source autopilot module for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
- It is versatile, reliable, and affordable for hobbyists, researchers, and commercial operators.
- It supports various types of drones, planes, copters, and rovers.
- APM 2.8 runs on the ArduPilot firmware, which is constantly evolving with a large community of contributors and users worldwide.
- It allows for creating custom missions, waypoints, and behaviors.
- A user-friendly ground station software can monitor real-time telemetry and logs.